Re: Name Tags

In a message dated 10/6/98 9:50:21 PM EST, junk@sentex.net writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: Name Tags
 Date:	10/6/98 9:50:21 PM EST
 From:	junk@sentex.net
 Sender:	owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
 Reply-to:	hosta-open@mallorn.com
 To:	hosta-open@mallorn.com
 At 09:25 PM 06/10/98 EDT, you wrote:
 >In a message dated 98-10-05 17:38:13 EDT, Clyde writes:
 ><< A very good idea, not only for newly planted beds but for any hosta bed.

	To get the name tags out of the way, I take sheets of drawing board and draw
the bed and put the hostas, etc., where they go.  Identify the bed someway on
the drawing and pull all the stakes.  One could dip them in a soapy solution
before putting them back on next spring after the clean up.  Makes the clean
up easier.  Maybe this would help
Gayle Kamp