Re: Keeping Track of Plants

RonnieEA@aol.com wrote:

> Bob, how much does Paint Shop Pro cost and do you do the drawing on the
> computer or do you scan the drawing in?
> Ronnie

Hi Ronnie
	You can go to http://www.jasc.com and download a trial version or you
could just use about any graphics program. When you open a blank page or
whatever you would call it take your freehand drawing tool and outline
your bed. Then you should have text function and add the name to it.
Then I save each bed as a separate file with westbed, eastbed, etc. as
the name. If you use windows95-98 you probably have Paint which is a
graphics program that would work fine.

                http://www.hostasonline.com/  HOSTAS ONLINE
               ttp://www.hostasonline.com/webwork.html WEBWORK