Re: I CANT BELIEVE IT

In a message dated 10/8/1998 10:42:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
RonnieEA@aol.com writes:

<< Gary, I'd talk to your bank and try to find out how
 they are going to prevent this from happening again -  >>
I'd hope that The American Hosta Society would give Gary a free lifetime
membership.
I know Cindy well. She is a real dear and I know it was an honest mistake. But
the grief this has caused Gary demands more than an apology, in my opinion.
What occurred was a felony, in most jurisdictions.

Clyde Crockett, Attorney at Law, State of Texas