Jpeg. Files Sent By Mistake

I am terribly sorry for sending image files to these two lists! I take full
blame---BUT come on people---if you send me a private post, make it private
please.
Why in the world would you send a message to the entire list to ask me to put
you back on my pixlist?  I assumed wrongly, and I admit I was negligent, that
you all know NOT to send personal and private postings to the entire list.

As I recall, I asked you to post ME if you wanted back on the list----not post
the entire world. (Todo el mundo--no!)
I apologize to those whose digests I messed up.

AND please do NOT ask me ever again to take you off the pixlist. It is a big
headache to do so! There is a way to block postings from a particular address
or particular addresses. YOU figure it out.

And people like that person from NE--YOU figure out a way to file my pix. I
shan't do it for you.