Re: WHY CANT YOU BELIEVE IT?

Dear All
There is no shame in making a mistake, only in not correcting it. I bid
no ill will towards Cindy and I'm sure she'll do a fine job, especially
with the guidance she could be getting from the previous  membership
secretary.However,the AHS should have a policy in place to handle
situations like this. As a business owner I would not give second
thought as to what to do with a check that is not in order with company
policy; it would be sent back to the check writer with a note of
explanation.
PS.Keep the private flames coming.I got a big mailbox. Your ignorance is
your exonerance.

Gary
Amber Wave Gardens
Benton Harbor Mi. z6