What Else?

Hello, Clyde.  I am truly sorry after all the times I have taken it on the
chin to defend you, that you feel you must make a public display of 'taking
sides' against me.  Let's face it:  it is not the responsibility of me or
anyone else on the list to try to figure out Bill's intentions.  Public
profanity is rude, period.  Perhaps you cannot not understand it, but many
women (especially in my age group) are seriously offended when men with
whom they are unacquainted use sexual vulgarities, in careless disregard
for the feelings of others.  We also have teens, elderly persons, people
from other-than-North American cultures, and religious individuals who do
not (or should not!<BG>) want to hear this type of trashiness, even if it
is from the big-deal Pix-lister.

As Joanne would say, oh; excuse me.  This was supposed to be private.  I
must be about to hit the send button prematurely.

Sheila Smith
Niles, MI  USA, Z 5/6