I can't believe Joanne did it...

In a message dated 10/11/98 6:44:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jopyz@earthlink.net writes:

<< Was  there any reason to reply to this onlist? Seeing this language come
 > thru once was bad enough, I DO NOT want to see the message coming back
 > in replies.  If You have something to say send it privatley.
 > Joanne
 > jopyz@earthlink.net
 My apologies about the previous message. I'd meant to send it privately
 not to the entire list again.  I'm sorry about quoting such an offensive
 message back to the list.

All I can say is please don't be so ridiculous in the future then, to get on
anyone else's case here in your group for doing the same thing you did!!  Your
robin needs to be changed so that when you hit reply, it only goes to the
person that originated the note, not the entire list!  Then if you want it to
go to the entire list you can change it yourself.  Its too easy to make the
mistake the way you have it set up.  I can't accept that there is no other way
to set it up when so many other robins have it set up properly.

Therefore, please don't ever "YELL" at anyone for sending private messages
publicly again until you change the system!  I for one am getting tired of the
"Big Brothers" in this world.

Have a great day,