Re: Planting Bulbs in Hosta Beds

In a message dated 10/11/98 6:50:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, CCREDUX@aol.com

<< P.S. Here it is mid-October and the tree leaves In Indianapolis are still
 green. How's the fall foliage in New England?  >>

Here in the Albany area of Upstate NY the Fall Foliage is just about
peak...even in my quiet little suburban neighborhood the golds and reds are
unbelievable this year...all I need to do is look out my front door to see the
awesome splendor!

To be even more thrilled though, we ventured out yesterday for a little 100
mile excursion to Norman Rockwell territory to one of our favorite places on
this good earth...the quaint little villa of Stockbridge, MA.  What a
beautiful day in New England...even if it was a "little" on the cloudy side.
If you've never been the Rockwell Museum is superb.  Then it was on to Great
Barrington for a couple more Hostas to add to the addiction...followed up by
some outlet shopping on the way home to start the Christmas shopping out

You certainly can't beat NY and New England for Fall color!

Have a great Columbus Day...another benefit of being a State employee...

Best wishes,
Dave...Zone 4/5...UNYHS