Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Hello All,

Steve Greene, developer and owner of the enterprise known as 'The Hosta
Finder', has asked me to pass along this announcement:

willing to put on a short notice just saying that the Hosta Finder is for sale
and that interested parties should contact me at SHGreene@aol.com or by phone
at 978-443-8222. Just let me know when the notice goes out. Thanks, Steve
Greene<<<<<<<<<

When I inquired about which issues and the price he said " The Hosta Finder as
an enterprise is for sale."

So, if anyone is interested, please contact Steve Greene at the above address
and/or phone number.

Town Cryer,
Carol in Ct.