Re: Joanne, please lobby for us...

Not all of us want the method used changed the way you do, Dave.
I am on quite a number of lists and most of them are set up to reply to the
On the ones that aren't I usually forget to change the header when I want to
reply to the list on a topic of general interest.  I can count on the
fingers of one hand the times I have sent a private reply to a list in the
last year, and still have a couple of fingers left over.
Before anybody starts pushing to change the way replies work, should we not
find out if there is in fact a preference?

Bob Campbell