Re: Joanne, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

In a message dated 10/12/98 5:36:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rbcamp@neptune.on.ca writes:

<< Not all of us want the method used changed the way you do, Dave.
 I am on quite a number of lists and most of them are set up to reply to the
 list. >>

WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING THE REPLY SET TO A PRIVATE POST????

I BELONG TO THE LIST TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE LIST.....IF I WANT TO SEND A
PRIVATE POST, I WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY TO CHANGE THE ADDRESS.....

ADDRESSING YOUR E-MAIL IS AKIN TO ADDRESSING A CHECK....ITS YOUR
RESPONSIBILITY.....DONT BLAME EVERYONE ELSE FOR YOUR INATTENTIVENESS....

DONT CHANGE A THING....

KEN