Re: Joanne, please lobby for us...

-----Original Message-----
From: CCREDUX@aol.com <CCREDUX@aol.com>
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Date: 1998 October, 13 1:33 AM
Subject: Re: Joanne, please lobby for us...
.>Unlike Bob, I frequently like to send private messages to the sender.
Although
>I am quite happy with the present set-up, I think it would be better if one
>could click the Reply box and know your message was going only to the
sender.
>If it doesn't cost anything to make that change in the system, why not
change
>it? For me to send a private reply post to one who has posted the list, I
have
>to type in the sender's address in the Send To: box. With the change
suggested
>by Dave, we could save some time: Click Reply to send a post to sender;
Click

>I cannot understand why one would find this at all objectionable.
>
>Clyde Crockett z5 Indianapolis IN <ccredux@aol.com>

Obviously we have different preferences based on how we use the list.  Which
is why I suggested that we take some sort of general survey of preferences
before we demand that the list be changed.  Unless of course the list owner
has a preference in which case since she's paying the bills it gets done her
way.

Bob Campbell