Re: Breeder Hostas

Bob Axmear wrote:

> CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:
>
> > My suggestion: Get a DB seedling and go from there.
> Hi Clyde and everyone
>         My question probably has an obvious answer but just where does one get
> a DB seedling.
> Bye
> Bob
> --
>        Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308 319 568-4859
>                 http://www.hostasonline.com/  Hostasonline.com
>                http://www.hostasonline.com/webwork.html WEBWORK
Contact Pete Ruh, at:
Homestead Division
9448 Mayfield Road
Chesterland, OH  44026
Pete is the agent for the dorothy Benidect  seed I supply.  You can for a
few dollare "grow your own.  Don't expect maricles, you will be luck to
get one of two "streaked" seedlings form a "batch"  but only one from
several batches, will be a great bargan.
Ran