Re: top 25 hostas

Well Chris I don't think I choose 25, too many are too young to judge.
From the more mature plants Fragrant Bouquet, Invinsible, Pineapple
Poll, Neat and Tidy.  The newer ones that seem to show a lot of promise:
Pandora's Box, Azure Snow, Fair Maiden, Cotillion, Kifukurin Ko Mame and
Aristocrat and Fragrant Blue. Well that's twelve, made it halfway.
Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net