Re: top 25 hostas

25!! Are you kidding??!! I have over a hundred and I don't think I could live without ANY of them! If you want to see a list of my favorites, go here. Have a great day everybody.

Mike Groothuis
Niles, MI

SECK138@aol.com wrote:

What would be your top 25 hostas.  Mine would have to be the plants that look
good all the time and have interest.  Take into consideration that I only
started buying hostas 2 years ago and only have 67 plants.  A lot of my hostas
are new this year and I might have hostas that haven't reached their potential
yet.  Here is my list June, Kabitan, guacamole, fragrant bouquet, sunpower,
plantagea, tokudama, tokudama Aureo-nebulosa, tokudama Flavo-Circ, Invinsible,
strip tease, great expectations, wide brim, sagae, golden prayers, regal
splendor, patriot, sultana, grand tiara, super nova, green piecrust, blue
umbrellas, brim cup, bressington blue, and abiqua drinking gourd.   Would love
to hear from you.  Lets talk about plants. That what I love and that is why I
joined list.   Chris, Braintree z5   I have found the information on breeding
hostas to be fantastic.  Keep them coming.