Re: Wednesday Blues

<< Mike,
 I think most of us would be ashamed to admit how much we spend on our
 gardening obsession(s).  Especially hostas. >>

I don't think any of us should be ashamed of spending any amount of money on
our plants - unless of course, your wife/husband/significant other and /or
kids are being deprived of some other luxery - like eating ...  Heck, I've
known a lot of guys that stop off on the way home from work and come home $50
lighter and a lot more drunker.. And the funny thing is - they aren't
ashamed...

Anyway,  hostas provide all sorts of enjoyment and probably keep us a little
saner - er, more sane?? I just spent $140 on tulip and dafodil bulbs - and oh
yes, those two hostas I couldn't resist - the Patriot and the Wide Brim..  I
also bought about 50 other hostas this summer and many other things fo rmy
perennial gardens.. I don't tally it up, but I know we spend well over $1000
per year..  But that's what makes life worth living....

Just my philosophy

Ronnie the z3 philosopher