Re: Joanne, please lobby for us...

I like things the way they are.  If you don't reply to the whole list, then
we can't see the answers to some questions that may be interesting to more
than one person.  I have often saved replys for things that I hadn't even
thought of.  Being a new gardener this year, I have learned a lot.

I say leave it the way it is!