Re: Come now...what really is best?? Are we simply looking for the easy way out?

I for one would like to compliment Joanne on her management of the Hosta
listserve.  I have not been on a long time, however, it quickly becomes
obvious that when the administrator of a program such as this is seldom heard
from (excepting, of course, when someone has a slight case of potty mouth),
then I feel that person must be doing a good job.  I also must agree that
programs are generally written to provide the function that 80% of the users
need - the other 20% are going to be unhappy.  It never fails.

So I'd just like to say "Thanks Joanne, for the support you provide which
makes this all work!"