Re: H."Moon Shadows"

RonnieEA@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 98-10-14 09:24:13 EDT, Ran writes:
>
> <<  have one and it appears to be "clean"  But I have spotted the plant for
>  sale in several places, showing definate signs of virus.  If anyone plans
>  to buy this Hosta, look closly first. >>
>
> Ran, what are the definite signs that we should be looking for and what is the
> virus?
>
> Ronnie
leaves, or may cover the entire surface of the plant.  I have seen plants
with small spots. and some with larger spots as large as 1/4 inch or
more.  It is best to get positive identication, before deciding what you
have, as some surface fungal attacs can sort of duplicate the problem in
looks, especially in lete season.
Ran