Desirable Hosta characterics

I love a hosta that looks good all year.  I love a hosta that is noticeably
different.  I want a hosta collection that the plants are different from one
another in texture, shape of  leaf, thickness of leaf, color of leaf, size of
plant, shape of plant.  I love minature hostas but I also love majestic vase
shaped hostas with large arching leaves.  I like to knock people off their
feet and surprise them with the variety and how wonderful these plants can be.
Most people only know the common varieties that are not taken care of and look
like heck in the summer.  I love the hostas with heavy textured puckering and
the ones that are like guacamole with almost a translucent smooth quality.  I
love the hostas with very shiny leaves and wavy edges.  I want these hostas in
a variety of colors.  You absolutely need gold and lime green to compliment
blue, green, variegated.  You absolutely need it all.  Chris Braintree, MA z5