Re: a great hosta

In a message dated 10/16/1998 12:16:39 AM Central Daylight Time, ECPep@aol.com

<< What is wrong with flowers on hosta?  >>
I confess that I once deplored hosta flowers when I had rather juvenile plants
and a small collection;however, I have come to really like the flowers. What
is more beautiful in a shade garden than a mass of Lancifolia in flower; the
beauty of the kikutiis in flower; the majesty of nigrescens in flower; a mass
of flowering Decorata?

Clyde Crockett z5