'Clydes Unknown'---Missing in Action

The subject hosta is a seedling that I discovered in my garden around 1992.
I sent this plant to Craig Stevens for sale at his then Cardinal Falls
Nursery, which is no longer in business. (Craig moved to NC.) Craig sent me
his entire stock which aqrrived the day I had a party during the 1997 AHS
Convention. The plants were in a bushel basket. Some people asked for a
division which I gladly gave them;some others took some divisions thinking
that I was giving them away. At any rate, I do not have this hosta, which is a
sensational variegated lanceolate, very dark green with a marvelous white

Actually, I had forgotten about it until this afternoon when I stumbled, so to
speak, upon it in my picture gallery whilst I was burning a CD.
I would be glad to buy a divsion from anyone who has it. Purpose: to register

Please advise.

If you'd like to see a jpeg. file image of it, please let me know.

I'll register it as 'Carrington', a minor player in the Bloomsbury set;or,
perhaps as 'Lytton Stachey' a major player therein.

Many thanks,

Clyde Crockett z5 <ccredux@aol.com>