Re: top 25 hostas

Chris,
I don't think I can get 25.  Sagae, Great Expectations, Sun Power, Blue Angel,
Piedmont Gold, Pandora's box, Permanent Wave, Antioch, Fragrant Bouquet,
Guacamole, Sugar and Cream, Stiletto, William Lachman, On Stage, Montana
Aureomarginata, nigrescens, Ventricosa Aureomarginata, Golden Waffles, Rising
Sun, Samuel Blue, Blue Umbrellas, Leather Sheen, Sum and Substance.  That
wasn't so hard after all, actually I still have more.... Christmas Tree, Blue
Moon, Lakeside Ripples, maybe I'd better stop:)
Kay Dye, Edelstein, IL Zone 5