Re: Sun Burned Hostas

Thanks again to all of you that responde to my request for information as to
how well H. "Patriot" and H. "Wide Brim" do in sunlight.. Most of you agreed
that they both will take at least full morning sun, so I will plant them in
the sunny spot near the end of my driveway, under some existing Sumac..

Thanks for your input..

Ronnie