Re: hybridizing question

Which brings up the question, Why?  It has also been my experience that seedlings
resemble the pod more than the pollen parent.  If I remember my high school
biology, shouldn't each parent have an equal chance to have it's characteristics
predominate, depending on which genes are dominant or recessive?  I don't