Re: hybridizing question

Chick,
	Part of the problem with the genetics of Hostas is that we are using
hybrids in our crosses.  If we were using true species, then we would be
able to more reliably predict the outcomes.  However these hybrids may
be 3rd or 4th generation plants being used in our crosses.
Tom Micheletti
The Hosta Patch
Deer Park, IL