Re: Samurai/Frances Williams

I live in Asheville. NC, which is REALLY in the southern US, I guess our
elevation is a factor that I have FW(55+ Plants) in almost full sun with
no sun burning(2800feet above sea). I will attribute this to excellent
soil and cool nights in the growing season, FW and the rest of my
hosta(s) are now showing effects from cool or should I say cold autumn
nights. 28 degrees forecast tonight.
Robert Stine

--
Mailto:rstine@ioa.com