Re: Tissue Culture Plug Hostas

In a message dated 10/21/98 9:51:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, SECK138@aol.com
writes:

<< I received some tissue culture plants about a month ago.  >>

I would have potted them and put them in a cold frame and mulched them after
they had frozen. Now when ground freezes mulch them well and put mole bait or
traps around since they are already in ground. They are very likely to heave
as they have very little root system.

Barbara Jones