Re: Tissue Culture Plug Hostas

In a message dated 10/26/1998 9:05:50 PM Central Standard Time,
BBROWNJ@aol.com writes:

<< They are very likely to heave
 as they have very little root system.

Barb,
You are so right. What method do you use for heaved hostas?

I use the old tennis shoe two-step. Just press 'em back with heel of shoe in
ground during those warm spells that caused them to heave. I then take toe of
shoe to really press them back in soil.

Clyde Crockett z5