Re: Part 3 IAC Birthday Party Tour

Chick wrote:

> When the AHGA gets a board position, it speaks for its members, whether they
> agree or not.  Where would the group be now if it had officially voted for or
> against the Preferred Growers Program?
>
> Chick

Chick
I can agree with part of your thrust here, but as the policy was
directed at growers, I believe some kind of representation (for all
growers) could have made a difference.  Those, who are making final
decisions, on AHS policy, have chosen to institute that policy, without
regard to the needs or opnions of AHS members, or the growers.  With
impute from All members, I am not sure anything will change---Without
impute from all concirned, I am SURE nothing will change.
Thanks
Ran Lydell