Re: Item 6

Jim Hawes wrote:

> To President Jim Wilkins,

> I hope you will accept my input seriously as a good alternative,   to
> resolve some serious problems which have arisen because of IAC. If you
> simple abolish IAC, there would appear to be no problem with freedom in
> the market place with open and fair competition in operation. I hope
> this  is helpful advice to you and the Board..
>
> Jim Hawes
***************
Jim Hawes
like you I simply don't understand the lack of response on the part of
the AHS.  I will wait untill after the "Board meeting" , however, to
pass judgment on what the current intensions of the AHS are.  I have
written several letters, that I hope will in part ,at least, be entered
into the discussions at that meeting.  I have tried to look up the exact
date for that meeting, and can not find it published.  Does any one know
the date?  As has been pointed out, the overwhelming need is for a
system of communications, to be established, that is avaliable and
"comfortable" to all AHS members, and a Bi-Laws change ( which will
require a 2/3 rds vote at the next convention ) that will allow a ballot
vote by all members, on important issues. There is no reason for a "fair
minded" objection to these changes.  If they are not discussed, It is
going to look like there are motives at work, that are personal and that
the board is really disintrested in knowing the thinking of the entire
membership.
Respectfully submitted:
Ran Lydell