Re: New Rules

Give up changing the rules, the rules were instituted to force registration
and it is or appears to be working. Unless it can be forced to a vote then
nothing is going change.

As member of the growers group I wasn't asked my opinion on this subject so
the growers do not have a vote or i would have voted.

It is tabled until Hawes etc give up. IMHO

A lie, I don't have a humble opinion!

Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5