Re: IAC...Contrary to Bylaws?

Jim, at no point have I or do I disagree with your view of IAC. BUT

What will you do when you win this struggle over the IAC.

A board with the power to institute such rules with out discussion and
proper debate with those effected by the rules will make another arbitrary
rule.

Change the rules that govern the board not the rules the board makes.

Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5