Re: October Hostas

Fall is here already and we have had a number of days around F 32.
Many of the Hosta are turning color, but there are a number that still look
very good.
I have a number of Montana and Sieboldiana 'elegance crosses and seedlings
that I just love.  Large well shaped leaves with nice veins.
All the Fragrant Bouquet group (Fried green Tomatoes, Fried Bananas et) looks
great still-Austin Dickinson looks very good too.