Re: October Hostas

Clyde, this is a great topic. I'm not going to list mine cuz really they all
pretty much look good since I'm in the south.
What will be interesting is to see yawl's list so I can extend my season.
Many of my babies are new so this wouldn't be a good year to evaluate
anyway. I did look at H. Bobbie Sue yesterday and just love how this Hosta
looks.

Keep those lists comin...

Oh, BTW, what ever happened to that list of fragrant hostas that someone was
going to put out? It never came as the attachment. Anyone got a copy they
can share?

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)