Spilt Milk (Was: Re: October Hostas)

Hey, Michael!  You know, Spilt Milk has pretty much shown up on all these
lists (except mine). So maybe I shouldn't give up hope. Mine has only been
in the garden since Spring (though it was a fairly large plant when I
bought it from Cedar Creek in Friendsville) so I've only had this year to
judge it and I suspect it hasn't developed a good, drought-resistant root
system yet..