Re: Foliar Nematode Photo ID

Daniel Nelson wrote:
 Foliar nematodes may
> over winter in hosta leaf debris and also in the hosta crown. Some may
> also over winter in the soil near a plant.

Hi Dan
	Could a person keep ahead of this disease for the most part if you kept
things clean every fall and/or destroyed leaves as you saw them. I have
never seen it here but I saw a photo of someone who I think had it close
by. I also saw an article the other day by one of our Iowa colleges that
southern blight is in Iowa.
--
Bye
Bob