Means of Communication

I received a private communication from Jim Wilkins regarding the AHS
Board Meeting which took place this past weekend. He  informed me that
he sent his message summarizing accomplishments "to the membership" . I
presume he meant to members who were on e-mail? Naturally the thought
which occurred to me was "which e-mail membership?'

I would appreciate if those on various e-mail lists servers would advise
others which list servers were employed in this communication. The
substance of agenda items was somewhat of a surprise, was it not?
including ...........

-terminating Preferred Growers Policy because registration policy is
working;          investigate  consumer issues; extend IAC
-a system to review future research grants
-Silver Book Supplement...10 dollars
-Committee to develop "Hosta Primer"
-raise membership to 25 dollars, modify publications
-linking National org. to regional and local org's.
-develop a "Sharing Circle" ( borrowing money from special funds  for
budgetary use) .

These summaries seem to raise another round of questions.

Jim Hawes.