Re: Balancing the 150,000 Dollar Budget for 1999

Boy I wish the boards I sit on would pay 300 dollar's.  My elected County
Park board only pays $10.00 to cover expenses and meets no where close to
home (I will say that it doesn't cover the cost but I don't complain because
it's for a good cause)  The others of which I also travel for don't paying
anything.    HUMMMM how do I get to be a board member (JUST KIDDING!  I've
got too many other things going on).

Kate Ardissono

> Another simple solution would be to abolish the 300 dollar stipend which
perhaps 40 Board members receive for attending Board Meetings 300 x 40 x 2
=24,000 dollars)