Re:White Hostas

The only "white" hosta we grow is H. Mostly Ghostly which is green at the
moment, as it has been since sometime this past spring. In early spring it
is all white, interesting and  attractive. The leaves then melt out and it
looks awful until it gets a second flush of all green leaves. While some of
our green hostas are among my favorites, this one, in its green phase, would
not make that list. While I do like it for a brief period in early spring,
if the plant was to die I wouldn't replace it ,which is really my bottom
line opinion on how well I like plants here in our garden.
Tom Moore Bardstown, KY Z6