AHS Yearbook--Update

I sent the attached text file to Hosta-Open yesterday.
Although the number of replies has not been great, the messages have all been
critical of the publication.
Please send your views to me at clyderock@aol.com

ALL replies and opinions will, of course, remain anonymous, unless you want
to respond in person.
Here are some of the comments:[My comments are in braces {}
 "The Yearbook is stupid." {I agree!}

"I cannot comment ...about the Yearbook as I do not read it." {Who does,
except the authors?}

"Dump the Yearbook. ***Rather have the money spent on the Journal." {So would
I.}

"Worthless" {Exactly.}

"Mostly junk" {Yes, indeed.}

See also Dave's posting to Hosta-Open.

Please respond. I shall report favorable comments as well.

Clyde Crockett z5

<HTML><FONT  SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10>Subj:	<B>THE AMERICAN HOSTA SOCIETY YEARBOOK</FONT><FONT  SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10></B><BR>