Re:White Hostas

Butch,

What does 30% shade translate to in terms of sun/shade? or can it even be
translated? Do you think with the abundant water your bog garden provides,
that WC could even make it here in the south?

Thanks for the tip on WC..I'm hoping to establish a bog garden (or at least
a very, very wet garden) one of these days, and I'll give White Christmas
another try.

Gerry