Re: What Are you gonna do with it?

Yes, if the giver attached conditions then respect them if not its yours.
It is utter lack of respect for the giver to assume he didn't know what
conditions he wanted to attach to the gift.
Would you respect a giver who gave a gift without conditions then chose to
attach them later. Could a giver have control over everyone who
subsequently came by that gift for eternity.
The simplest way to rid yourself of the maddening question is to give it
away without conditions and let it madden them. Look at how peaceful Herb
is about his plants and how many others are crazy over what SHOULD be done
with them.

BTW when Herb gave me Dorothy Benedict, I asked, "how can I thank you." He
said "enjoy it, I enjoy my friends more than plants."
>Ah yes, but as one of your slightly younger friends, many friends give me
>plants and I would hate to just assume that they wouldn't care if I just
>casually rushed it off to Jim Anderson and had a few thousand pressed out.
>Maybe we could come up with another way to ask, "Is it ok if it try to make
>some money off this thing I just weaseled out of you?"  Suggestions?

Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5