Re: What Are you gonna do with it?

In a message dated 10/14/99 8:05:39 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
hawesj@gcnet.net writes:

<< "What are you
 gonna  to do with it?" >>

Well Jim, it all depends under what cimcumstance I receive it. Ethics you
know, if it is a plant that someone gives me as a gift, makes no difference
from who or what it is. I wouldnt feel right about growing it for sale. When
I am able to purchase (acquire with intent) a new or exciting plant that not
to many already have and I feel has alot of potential, then yes, its the
hundred yard tc dash for me.
Gary