Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #580

Hi everyone
	Joe is right from my experience with bap-10. It seems to work better
with some than other plants. I also think it depends on how you apply
it, if the plant is a tc plant or an older division, what strength you
use. The saleman said 3000 ppm works the best and make sure you get it
in the crown as much or more than if you spray the leaves.
Bye
Bob