Re: BAP - 10

halinar@open.org wrote:

> John:
>
> >I was hoping that someone who uses the product would answer
> >your question on how it works

Thanks for the elaboration on the product, Joe. I have received several
samples, but, not having time to fool with it, I gave them to curious
hosta lovers. As much as I would love to, I don't even have time to do
the bud cutting thing. Not that I need this means to propagate hostas,
but just scientific curiosity I guess.  JML

--
               MissVitro Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory
                         John and Laura Lanier