Hosta (and Related) Book of Records

As many know, Patsy Anastasia Stygall has one of the great hosta gardens of
the modern world. However, I have finally topped her!!
I put in a new bed today with cypress mulch at a depth of ---are you ready
for this---9 3/4 inches deep!!! Patsy's mulch is only 8 1/2 " deep.

Patsy---are you going to try to top THAT!! I double dog dare you!

Who has the largest collection of different varieties of hostas? Is it Van
Wade?Ralph H. "Herb" Benedict? Judy Springer?Ken Ziarek? Alex Summers?
Someone else?

Clyde Crockett  z5