Re: Hosta In Pots / Dormancy

hey Margaret'luv ..er whoops, lil'Phil -- As I understand it? ..the magic
temperature is "42 degrees Fahrenheit" i.e. above this, a hosta begins to
grow; below this, plant goes/stays in dormancy <imho> = [in my honest opinion?]
                        BTW ...did I tell you? ..seed U-collected from that
plant last Autumn ..the one you, Tom & I bought as a partnership? ..did not
put up a single sprout -- Germination = ZILTS!!!  I've heard, that you dry
your hosta-seeds in a microwave oven ...is this true? <lol>
:-B))
wild'Bill "hickup"
ps...have you been dividing the partnership-plant in question and how many
plants are we up to now pardner? <vbg>
= re: