DNA content of ventricosa seedlings

I just checked the amount of DNA of 8 seedlings of a "cross' between
ventricosa x Minuteman ( pollen parent) All had the DNA content of
ventricosa showing that they are not hybrids. This way I dont have to
wait for them to grow up. I think  it is really is stupid that some
plants are not made available for research and that my letters for
cooperation to J Wilkins are not even answered. Maybe I should have
asked for $25.000?
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden