Fw: A Silverbook Proposal

From: Giboshiman@aol.com    Kevin Walek

Preston, I am responding from work and do not have all of the list
addresses with me at the office.  Could you or someone else forward my
response to all the hosta lists so no one feels left out.  Thank you!

I am not in charge of the Silverbook publication and must admit I did
not take detailed notes during the discussion.  I know some of the items
you have discussed such as including a half inch gutter for hole
punching and printing only enough copies to "match-up" with those that
previously purchased hard copy and want to have a hard copy were
discussed (I know I want a hard copy as well as one on-line as there are
times when my wife needs the computer and I am editing the Journal and
it is nice to sit on a soft couch and have a hardcopy of the Silverbook
to continue my efforts.)  Finally, it was discussed that David Stevenson
is in the process of preparing an on-line version for release sometime
in the future.

Further, the $10 cost is expected to be approximately the cost of
publication plus the cost of shipping which is a concern you expressed
in your other e-mail, which I will get to as my day permits.  Hopefully
during my lunch hour.

I have taken the liberty of forwarding your message to Warren Pollock
who is in charge of the "Silverbook" effort.  You may wish to discuss
these matters at greater length with Warren.  I believe you will find
him receptive to many, if not all, of the items you note.

Choose from a wide selection of high-quality newsletters at ONElist.
For details on ONElist's PROS&PUNDITS newsletters, click below.